Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffled by pretty much all of these me but especially the Reece James one. The lad is injured and probably won't leave Chelsea - loan or not - because of it. Yet, he's still being floated in rumors.

....my take on that is a Championship club are chancing their arm about loan availability and the article picks up on Everton as a club that might be interested in a permanent deal.

Still can't understand why there's so little gossip around Lozano. Didn't exactly have a poor season did he?

I know, proves the point though about overpaying for players who are flavour of the window. 12 months ago your average fan wouldn’t have valued De Jong, De Light, Neres etc. at the ridiculous value they are now. Same with that Lyon team who battered us, we were all like ‘they’re ok’ now it turns out it was NDombele, Fekir, and Aouar, running us ragged and they’re all worth 50 mill plus. There’ll be players on the rise now without a ridiculous price tag that we can go for whilst everyone was lamenting us not picking up Lozano or Neres etc. when their value was sky high. There’ll always be another one that comes along. We need to buy before they’re flavour of the window, or just after (Lozano is probably cheaper now than last summer). Buying the shiniest toy in the shop window cannot be our game if we want to compete with the big boys because we’ll invariably end up paying for the expensive rubbish that they don’t want e.g Klaassen.

I remember that @orly fella doing the index last time and I got pulled up on some info I had a few times, really did knock my confidence when posting on the forum for a good while and never really been the same since for me. I've really struggled to enjoy transfer windows again and even cancelled the days holiday I usually take for deadline day, real shame if you ask me.

Oh no hang on I've confused that with an alternate universe where an index on an internet forum impacts on my real life. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.