Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you even come up with this stuff...Neres is a full Brazil international ffs

He thinks its a computer game
Not throwing shade his way because he’s done well for us but so was Bernard. He was linked to Man U Arsenal and Chelsea then after the World Cup he was left at Shaktar for 4 years virtually forgotten until we signed him on a free.

Who gives a flying wotsit about any stupid index? I love all this rumour stuff and would like a thread that only Eggs and his holiday replacement can post in, then all the other crap can stay in this forum, such as straighteners, index (or indices) moaned about Wham or other clubs - give me straight idle paper gossip, everything else is just blammo. I won't spend hours then looking a pseudo internet wars and fake belligerence.

The only thing that hasn't changed is the attitude of our fans.......

After the Walsh and Koeman debacle we called for greater scrutiny on our signings. Brands and Silva then came in and pulled off a great window, passing up Tierney for the cheaper and better Digne and getting nearly every singing right.

We’re now at the start of June with some strong links to retaining Gomes and moving a couple on and the reaction is ‘what’s taking so long?!’ It’s honestly unbelievable. Maybe we should go back to the days of us throwing ten mill at teenagers from opposition teams who we saw play once in pre season.

Who gives a flying wotsit about any stupid index? I love all this rumour stuff and would like a thread that only Eggs and his holiday replacement can post in, then all the other crap can stay in this forum, such as straighteners, index (or indices) moaned about Wham or other clubs - give me straight idle paper gossip, everything else is just blammo. I won't spend hours then looking a pseudo internet wars and fake belligerence.

Announce George Michael!

Index @orly

because striker and CB are way more important, We have Lookman/Walcott potentially Henry for wingers, If we're spending a big chunk of money I personally want it to be on a striker not Neres.
Lookman doesn’t want to be here, Walcott was shocking last season and onyekuru still can’t get a work permit.

Like I said imagine loosing Bernard & Richarlison and being forced to play Walcott & Lookman for 15 games next season. That’s our season done and not a chance we would challenge top 6.

I could say we don’t need a centre back because we have Mina & Keane. But you will say what if we get injuries we will be left with Holgate. It’s no different.

I agree we need a striker, but we need 4 or 5 first team positions strengthening

I'm confused here, when did I say anything to the contrary? Obviously you need a squad for rotation and injurys but if we bought neres in Bernard wouldn't be in our best 11 if we brought in a striker and richarlison was moved back to the left.
The point is there isn't necessarily a best XI that suits every game. If we have enough quality players we can tweek the starting XI to suit different opposition, without reducing the quality on the pitch. Having 4 top quality players to cover 3 positions isn't going to be an issue. There will be plenty of game time to go around. None of them need to become bench warmers. The only time it could prove to be a problem is if we got through to a cup final and everyone was fit. Yes please!!!!

I see Lozano and Barrios the football manager picks from last summer weren’t up to much this year.

I’d still take both like if Brands pounced on them now for reduced fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.