Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....not quite a another manic Monday, but plenty of Toffee transfer rumours for this morning’s round-up;

- In January, reports suggested Everton had agreed a £20m deal to bring Thiago Mendes to Goodison in case Idrissa Gueye left. Le 10 Sport now say Everton have returned to Lille with a new offer, but getting a work permit could be an issue as the 27 year old Brazilian is not a full international.

- According to Goal France, striker Yacine Brahimi’s deal with Porto expires at the end of this month and Everton are interested in the 29 year old Algerian international.

- Mundo Deportivo claim reports that Everton are interested in Barcelona’s Dutch international goalkeeper, Kasper Cillessen, are ‘nonsense’.

- Sport Witness say Andre Gomes is close to joining Everton on a permanent deal.

- The Liverpool Echo pick up on reports linking Everton with Atletico Madrid’s 27 year old right back, Santiago Arias. Marcel Brands apparently brought the Colombian to PSV in 2013.

- Nikola Vlasic’s agent, Tonci Martic has told Championat his client is in talks with CSKA Moscow to turn his loan spell into a permanent deal; “I can’t confirm CSKA & Everton have reached an agreement for Vlasic, all I can say is Nikola is in talks and we are negotiating”.

- The Daily Mail say Swansea have joined Everton in pursuit of Chelsea right-back Reece James. The 19 year old could be available for £15m, although the Swans are only interested in a loan deal.

- Stoke-on-Trent Live suggest a deal for £2m rated Barnsley defender, Liam Lindsay, could put Stoke’s interest in Everton’s Matty Pennington on the back burner.

- Turkish outlet, Fanatik, continue to link Besiktas with a loan move for Everton’s 21 year old winger, Ademola Lookman, whilst Marca repeat the Toffee’s are prepared to meet the €15m release clause of San Lorenzo striker, Adolfo Gaich.

Last edited:

Wouldnt want Meunier or Wilson tbh

Wilson is one injury away from Doom.

Meunier I think is a different type than we need.

Gomes im abivilent about...leaning towards mildly positive.

Neres i see alot of value in. If by some miracle we landed him and Kean then out attack is really going to be impressive.
Zat I am totally shocked at that.
You only want the young lads and not those over 23
Shocked I tell you ,totally shocked lol

Ive seen reports that the scum are open to selling Salad (not a misspelling) for 150 m,but he doesnt want to leave.
Who'd want him at that price and with the associated wage that a 150m player would demand? I do not predict a short walk across the park is in his future.

- Stoke-on-Trent Live suggest a deal for £2m rated Barnsley defender, Liam Lindsay, could put Stoke’s interest in Everton’s Matty Pennington on the back burner.
Has Pennigton not already gone? Many a slip twixt cup and lip.

Hoorah for your round-ups though Eggsy!

Status
Not open for further replies.