Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are only 27 its not like they are pushing 30 mate.

Just because Brands has a general transfer age range doesnt mean EVERY player we sign will fall into that age bracket.

I dont think we'll go for Wilson either tbh but for me he's an ideal signing who fits Silva's system/pressing from the front.

Meunier I think there could be something in it as we seemed to have been linked with him a few times.
We may as well go find the best pressing number 9 and the cheapest option then. As that seems to be your remit for the type of forward we should get.

Personally I’d rather get the one who puts the ball in the net. Being serious Wilson isn’t good enough imo and especially for the price Bournemouth would want. And munier I think wouldn’t want to come to us. Been linked to Arsenal and Utd. And PSG would want big money.

Buying them 2 we would be going back to the Walsh days, over paying for players with 3/4yrs and best, Wilson also has had bad injuries, which would be a big risk.

Hence the early comment of 'just like pickford & sandro'

giphy.gif

Absolutely, but then we're getting into advanced physics which has no place on this forum.
Which is a shame because we should really try to answer the question about if he will continually expand or eventually contract. Has he reached critical mass? In layman's terms, has he gone Ashley?

But to try and stay on topic, I don't want him and his anti-gravity first touch back after his manner of leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.