New Everton Stadium Discussion

I don’t get how given that Bramley Moore is walking distance from the city centre and all the transport links there.
If youre travelling by train why would you walk to the City centre when Sandhills is closer?
Transport will be a problem..there will be thousands walking to Sandhills to catch a train in both directions all at the same time..together with shoppers travelling from Lpool on the trains...Im not familiar with Sandhills Stn...I know it only has 2 platforms but how many entrances dies it have?

If youre travelling by train why would you walk to the City centre when Sandhills is closer?
Transport will be a problem..there will be thousands walking to Sandhills to catch a train in both directions all at the same time..together with shoppers travelling from Lpool on the trains...Im not familiar with Sandhills Stn...I know it only has 2 platforms but how many entrances dies it have?

One winding ramp so yeah it'll be chaos.

A further station after moorefrields will be good, Sandhills takes the brunt from north Liverpool and the new one to take me and the boys after getting tanked up in town.

No idea mate, I know city centre to Bramley Moore but nothing much beyond it.

Hardly as if Goodison is more accessible though surely? It relies on buses same as Bramley Moore will I’d imagine.

You would guess though that once the stadium is built the road from the city centre will have plenty of new boozers and restaurants for us weary walkers.

Switching that round will be way more realistic mate.

I’ll be in Popworld every time we win!

And when we get beat

One winding ramp so yeah it'll be chaos.

A further station after moorefrields will be good, Sandhills takes the brunt from north Liverpool and the new one to take me and the boys after getting tanked up in town.
Only ONE ramp...Christ....it will take forever to get rid of that Q.

Exactly the same situation as at Kirkdale now , one stop further down the line.
It really is not a problem.
Many will take the option to walk and there will be soccer buses running, as there are now.
For some reason people are inventing problems that aren’t really there.

Many will take the option to walk and there will be soccer buses running, as there are now.
Pretty much this, could be a few reasons why, ranging from a visitor from RAWK to just being desperate for something to moan about and any excuse to question Moshiri and the boards direction.
Why cant they pick up on he positives, such as those coming from the west being able to use the ferry meaning less traffic coming through the tunnel and looking for parking spaces..etc

Problems that aren't there or ways of Improving?

Myself and others want this to be close to perfection including ways to get there.

If you're moaning about Transport have you ever been to Goodison, you have to park at least 30 mins walk away then you stick get stuck in traffic.

But don't worry because

View attachment 60723

We are less then an hour away
[/QUOTE
GP has a very rapid traffic distribution according to the Plod. Agreed the parking provision is not the best (though a half hour walk to your car -- where are you leaving it!) but against that getting to and away from the ground is possible in all directions, unlike BMD.