Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we get this window right then we can 100% have a crack at top 6 - maybe top 4?

Chelsea and Utd in a bit of disarray and Arsenal dont look to be spending much yet are still woeful defensively. With Wolves having a EL campaign, with the drop in form that seems to come with it, we are in good stead to challenge.

As I said though, only if we get it right.

CD6ACA3F-B433-4901-8008-D14368848D4F.png

Seems neres could be hinting at something.

Is that a real club? If so I hope 1) we play a friendly against them and 2) they have a flamingo in their crest and 3) they come out to the Miami Vice theme.
It’s definitely a real life team. Beckham is on the board and making the bigger decisions there. And yes it’s a pink flamingo

Some of our fans are comedians - I've seen posts in here turning their noses up at names such as Bale and Mourinho.

In the words of Gus Poyet - Increyable lol

Both, to varying extents, are getting by on a reputation that hasn’t been lived up to for a while now.

Bale is still a decent player but his wages stop that notion dead in its tracks.

Mourinho succeeded when he was fiercely protective of his players and built a “us vs everyone else” mentality amongst his squad. Once he started lashing them under the bus publicly his results went off a cliff and he lost his appeal to the majority of right-thinking football fans.

I’d argue that the comedians are the ones who cream over garbo like this because recognisable names are involved. Probably the same people who thought bringing Rooney back was a boss idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.