Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably going to be laughed at here but I would like us to try and get Gareth Bale on loan. He has the right type of experience and is a left footed forward. Turns 30 in July so he is a little hence why I say loan not permanent but I think he still has plenty to offer and will definitely prove a few people wrong. Unfortunately we have no European football so I can't imagine him even giving us a 2nd thought.

Gareth Bedtime.

Hate this time of the year, just seen a post on an Everton FB page saying United have enquired about Richarlison or Keane in a straight exchange for Lukaku... Before anyone says it I cant see this one being true but is an indication of the rubbish people put out.

Apparently we rejected these bids.....

Hate this time of the year, just seen a post on an Everton FB page saying United have enquired about Richarlison or Keane in a straight exchange for Lukaku... Before anyone says it I cant see this one being true but is an indication of the rubbish people put out.

Keane for Lukaku? Would be a brilliant deal.

My priority is a 1. Striker 2. Centre Back ideally can also cover left back 3. Winger left footed 4. Midfielder comfortable either holding or as an 8. 5. Right Back. If Baines goes we may need a left back and if they let Gueye go he will also need replaced. Unfortunately we probably need about 12--15 players out going to create the space for these players. This is the danger when you have several managers in a short space of time. Hopefully we hit the ground running and at least we can compete for a while.

I think even with his current “ muscular “ frame Lukaku is worth a bit more than Keane mate.

Richarlison maybe, Keane no way.

File under utter nonsense.

We should have countered there offer with a like for like we take an ex player you take an ex player in Schniederlin.

I’d take him back in a heartbeat NEA.

Pickford rumours aren't going away are they ?

To be honest, it's good that clubs are interested in our players again and being linked with Brazilians is just sexy.

They aren't but there all being pushed by that barca rag and always link back to us buying their crap keeper.

He's going no where the money we'd want for him would be ridiculous imo.

It will be BS mate but even if it wasn’t Lukaku would never come back to us. Regardless of how useless he may be playing, in his head he thinks he’s Barcelona or Real level and the only reason he isn’t winning the league with United is because the rest of the team and management aren’t up to his level.
And even if he got his head out of his arse and wanted to return he’s not the player we sold.

If we are after him, I assume Brands will play it similar to Mina last year. Low ball them with a £25m-£30m offer and just sit patiently - Risking someone comes in with a higher bid - Waiting for Ajax to concede on the fee.

He said it’s a risky tactic previously, but the lad will know we are interested and put pressure on the club to accept - Particularly as the comments from the lad seem complimentary about us loosely given his dream to play in the Premiership.

If we miss out, I’m sure we will have other options lined up.

Of course their will be other factors at play.

With the Copa going on, If he is to come here, Neres won't be signing for a good few weeks.

The club will have all the deals moving along and announce things when ready.

The world is actually a slightly worse place without that account in it some of those broken Dutch-Scouse posts they put on Twitter were fantastic.

Haha
I’d take him back in a heartbeat NEA.

It’s a weird one, I can’t stand the lad. But, he could slot. He looks bereft if confidence and not only that but, he looks demotivated. Piled on the weight and looks sluggish.

As much as I would love a slotter, I don’t think we can risk putting energy into him at the wages and fee he would attract.

Much prefer to sign a younger player with more appetite to improve than chasing Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.