2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel play in the euros

Kazakhstan too. Stupid, but at least they have closer ties to Europe than Qatar to South America. You also know that Australia too will participate next Copa America. Complete mockery.

And when he played he was invariably good.

We were in a good run of form leading upto the Chelsea away game and Silva kept a settled back 4. Fair enough. Zouma was ineligible so Mina came in, played well, and kept his place in the team. That was the only decent run of games he had all season due to injury.

When the lad is fully fit and accustomed to our game I think he's going to be awesome. He's a massive character too and we need a new talisman.

I really don't get the bad comments on here. Some people aren't even giving him a chance to prove his worth. You'd think they'd want our signings to be successful wouldn't you? It's almost as if it's more important that they were proved right.
As has been said loads of times on here before,winning the internet is much more important than Everton players being boss

Not sure why one watch Copa America, Japan and Qatar playing there ffs lol

Its to balance the tournament out isn't it?

I don't mind it usually as its usually Mexico or USA or someone like that. Japan is fine with me too as Brazil has a large Japanese population.

Qatar is just silly though. Could they not just throw Suriname and Guyana in there as they are actually in South America?

I don't mind it usually as its usually Mexico or USA or someone like that. Japan is fine with me too as Brazil has a large Japanese population.

Qatar is just silly though. Could they not just throw Suriname and Guyana in there as they are actually in South America?

Qatar in all likelihood paid the South American federation a good few million to join in

I suppose Qatar want to get some experience playing good sides so that they don't get absolutely snotted at their own World Cup?

Asia was the only confederation that didn’t have schedule conflicts with Copa America.

Qatar beat Japan in the finals of the last tournament.

Only logical solution is to merge Conmebol and Concacaf, they barely have 20 countries or something. When divided both have problems. It is one continent anyway, America.

Only logical solution is to merge Conmebol and Concacaf, they barely have 20 countries or something. When divided both have problems. It is one continent anyway, America.

It would make sense but would be a hard to sell to the likes of USA, Mexico and the second tier South American sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.