Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i like bernie though so if neres comes what happens to him do we go with richarlison up front to accomodate both bernie and neres?

Bernard was and always has been seen as a squad player.

People forget he only played regulary once Richarlison was moved up top then out wide on the right as Tosun/DCL/Walcott were stinking the gaff out.

Richarlison ??? Neres

It would be that with Bernard and Walcott options off the bench.

i like bernie though so if neres comes what happens to him do we go with richarlison up front to accomodate both bernie and neres?
I think it would be more having options. Sigg is good when we're pressing from the front but in other games we could see Bernard in his spot with Richarlison and Neres either side.

Being slow in the market will cost us. Silva said they had their targets already identified. Why aren’t we making moves for them? Buying Gomes still leaves us short on even last season’s woeful standards, because we’ve lost Zouma.

The link to the Barca GK seems strange. Maybe it’s Pickford who’ll be our summer transfer budget this time around.

Remember when we signed all those players early in the other summer then was in a relagation battle at christmas and now we can't shift the dross we bought that's now making us struggle with ffp because of the stupid wages we had to pay to get them in early?

Good times...

Manchester City have Sane and Mahrez to come off the bench.

I am not saying we are at that level yet, but if that is what the club aspires to achieve, as in challenging for trophies, we need more than just 3 top quality starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.