Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
****shakes head***

Can somebody please take the crayons off frank .... he’s gonna choke in a minute
We will still be over paying as we have uzzies accountant Incharge!
Everyone who seems to know anything tells us uncle uzzie is mainly regarded as being our silent owner anyways!

As I said earlier, I'm tight with the big man and to prove he is serious about investing in Everton and the area he has made another investment today. Here is a pic of him and his mate celebrating their acquisition.

Needs to take a dump or get off the pot...people are going to start wondering whether he's all mouth and no action considering he got ran out of that there london.

You have said that if Moshiri owns 90%+ of the shares, then any minority shareholder can compel him to purchase their shares at market value (and he can also force them to sell).

That’s not correct - the squeeze out rights under the Companies Act only applies if there is an exit/takeover bid.

For example, if a third party buyer wanted to acquire 100% of Everton and Moshiri owned 90% of the shares, in those circumstances he could rely on CA 2006 to force the minority shareholders to sell to the purchaser (and likewise, they could compel him to secure an offer from the purchaser for their shares if they wanted).

The squeeze out right is essentially a statutory drag along and tag along with a 90% threshold - however it can’t just be used to force share purchases/sales when there is no takeover bid.
I think it could be done with a scheme of arrangement for 100% acquisition by 3rd party, done via courts at 75%+ also needs over 75% of the people attending the meeting to approve it on a show of hands.

*CBA checking at this time of night

Status
Not open for further replies.