Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't see us signing Neres but good to see that we've got a player willing to do international tapping up instead of being the other way around.

Cant see one of the top clubs coming in for him (similar to why none take a chance on Lozano) and even if they do, he wont be guaranteed playing time.

However coming to the PL first, developing further and proving himself here by producing top performances will see a lot more interest and will pretty much be followed by a big bid from one of the elite clubs - whilst seeing his wages treble for a few years.

Want Neres so badly but that 80-90 million I'm hearing thrown around just seems impossible to negotiate with.

Strange one, they are looking for around £35mill for Ziyech, Lozano rumoured to Napoli for just over £40mill so I reckon in that bracket.

He wont go for more than Ajax's 2 best players (De Jong £65mill - De Ligt rumoured £70mill)

I know we all want players in early and to get them up to speed with pre-season etc but patience is the key and opportunities to sign players who might’ve not been available at the start of a window come up.

For example if Napoli sign Lozano then one of their forwards might suddenly become available.

Brands showed last season that he plays the game well and I have my full trust in him that we’ll end up with a better team than we ended the season with.

Do people think we are still after a CF ? If let’s say Neres did come in or a player of his ilk I just couldn’t see a big outlay on a CF and DCL or Richarlison will be your CF going forward

Do people think we are still after a CF ? If let’s say Neres did come in or a player of his ilk I just couldn’t see a big outlay on a CF and DCL or Richarlison will be your CF going forward

Dont think Richarlison is the answer up top... we badly need a CF anyway as Tosun and Niasse need putting in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.