Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercato Everton: The Toffees is willing to spend $ 25 million for a youth of Toulouse!
by Kevin Jones- June 15, 2019
Ibrahim Sangare
Eager to strengthen the middle of field, Everton would target young Ibrahim Sangaré. The Toffees are well advanced on this issue and would be willing to write a check in the amount of 25 million euros about to recruit the young player.

At the age of 21, Ibrahim Sangaré might make the leap to the Premier League during the summer 2019 mercato. Goal UK, the young Toulouse would be in the viewfinder of Everton. The English club, which is close to Andre Gomes still wants to strengthen his midfield and sees in the Ivorian player the perfect complement.

Everton will have to pay 25 million euros

Last season, the player played 28 matches in Ligue 1 under the colors of the TFC scoring 4 goals. Product training Ivorian, Sangaré arrived in France in January 2016. In France, the player is busy. Olympique Lyonnais and Olympique de Marseille would also recruit him. Under contract until 2022 with his club, the young defensive midfielder could be the subject of an offer of 25 million euros.

And yet Lookman was at his best when playing for England U21s....as a 10.

Neres has been played all over for Ajax, even upfront.

I see him in a similar type style in the 10 role as Kinkladze / Juninho.

You would play him centrally to rotate with Sigurdsson, not only on the flanks.

Thats during the first season. Second season Richarlison up top with Neres / Bernard on the flanks as a 3.
Does a front three of
Bernard Richarlison Neres
get enough goals to compensate for not signing a top quality CF.

Does a front three of

I wish people would quit with the Richarlison up top experiment when it largely didnt work.

I dont know why some Everton fans have an aversion to signing an actual goal scoring centre forward.

We hate Rom, Love DCL & 'Naisy'

Strange fanbase we are.

I wish people would quit with the Richarlison up top experiment when it largely didnt work.

I dont know why some Everton fans have an aversion to signing an actual goal scoring centre forward.

Strange fanbase we are.
I agree. But I highly doubt we have the funds to buy Neres CF Gomes and another centre back. That’s why I raised the point.

Does a front three of

Yes.

They would learn to play a more fluid attacking system with 2 of those mentioned being kids who will get better over time.

A goal threat from all over the park is better than one out and out goalscorer.

I expect we would look for that too though, so as to alter the attacking shape accordingly, when required.

I agree with much of this. Frankly, I don't WANT Gana as a sitting 6. I want him doing what you suggest. I also want another DM/CM that can do a bit of what Gana can do so that they can just both do that type of thing and push forward off the counter. It would be nice to have someone that could do both (hint hint Sangare). I think there are others that can play both roles, too. Denis Zakaria is one - smart, good positional sense, good athlete, can progress the ball quickly, too.

I dont agree with you on everything a chara, but you are singing the high notes here.Thats excellent analysis and id sahe your opinion here as a priority.

I actually have a suspicion we wont sign a conventional striker per say either, i think we have othe prepositions as a priority. I think we will be really creative with how we will set up the team next season when it comes to goal scoring.

Strange fanbase we are.
It did work in some matches I'd say 50-50 it's not ideal though when 90% of the PL CB's is two big space jam monsters against a scrawny Richarlison

Strange fanbase we are.

...the thing for me is Richarlison scores as many goals (if not more) with the freedom to find goalscoring positions from out wide. He’ll always be competitive and do a job for the team, but he’s most effective being flexible and away from the shackles of CBs.

If I was an opposition manager i’d want to see him playing centrally against my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.