Advise on season ticket seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazza

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi All, Finally managed to get two tickets for myself and son. The seats are Block MS1 - Row S - Seat 38. They are restricted view.........anyone sit close by and know how restricted please? Sorry but never sat in MS1.

Thanks a lot

Hi All, Finally managed to get two tickets for myself and son. The seats are Block MS1 - Row S - Seat 38. They are restricted view.........anyone sit close by and know how restricted please? Sorry but never sat in MS1.

Thanks a lot

Mail the ticket office and ask them to nip upstairs next chance they get.

Tbey did for me when I was considering a move to a new seat in top balcony. (Granted, I'm incredibly charming)

Thanks a lot

Pretty all much restricted mate bar The Park End.

Im in MS5, Row T so if you look at the stand and see them big posts that hold the top tier up, not the ones that holde the roof up, your just behind one of them towards the Street End, that goal might not be obscured but the Park End one will be i think

This is your seat.

Thanks a lot

I'm in MS1 you'll be a few in front of me and to the left halfway between pen area and centre circle, I have a post that holds up the top balcony that blocks out the park end D and the big screen, apart from that great view,I didn't notice the post till someone pointed it out... near enough to the street end to get the atmosphere as well, only thing is the bar is crap and you'll not get served at half time. Enjoy and welcome to the civilised part of the ground!

I'm in MS1 you'll be a few in front of me and to the left halfway between pen area and centre circle, I have a post that holds up the top balcony that blocks out the park end D and the big screen, apart from that great view,I didn't notice the post till someone pointed it out... near enough to the street end to get the atmosphere as well, only thing is the bar is crap and you'll not get served at half time. Enjoy and welcome to the civilised part of the ground!
Thanks for that. Can’t wait!

Thanks a lot

Decent seats but restricted by fat Tories from southport.

Status
Not open for further replies.