• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1-- Heres what the article you linked says:

Everton are looking to strengthen their attack, with Cenk Tosun expected to be sold this summer and Marco Silva needing support for Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Kean won’t come cheap, though. He was valued at £17.8m in 2018 and has was demanding £1.34m-a-year in wages from Juve in April.

Nothing about a loan...just his value.

2 -- Transfermarkt also has Neres as 3rd highest value player in the league...Lozano is joint 4th with Ziyech.

3 -- De Jong has already been sold, De Ligt will go for £70mil ish...they really dont need to sell players.

4 -- Youve taken a strange turn here...its pretty obvious a sensible team wont sign a player if he doesnt fit the profile of the club which includes him assimilating into the squad. All the players signed last summer seem to have good characters and i assume that adds to the value the player brings. Its not rocket science.

I mean, if Neres is rated as a top player by almost everyone and lets say Sangare is rated as a top up and coming player and you dont rate either...who could be in the wrong here...?
1. Admittedly interpreted wrongly. But no way that is even close to his value to straight up sign. Actual value < asking price = steal (opposite of Neres)

2. Transfermarkt also “values” João Felix at €70m. How reliable can that be?

3. The point wasn’t that they need the money. I’m sure they will survive without it. The point was: the players on the current team that make it through the window without being sold with have very sudden, drastic, and significant declines in their perceived value because they will never play another season as well as they did this year at Ajax.

And even if they did improve personally the team won’t making them not as heavily publicized becoming lost to the limelight which in turn also decrease perceived value.

This will be the highest price Neres and anyone on that Ajax team will ever be while wearing their colors. Stay for another season? Instant 20% price cut even if improved on last season personally.

4. Most importantly they need to be able to play. Not just make friends or be friends. We could either be sitting in a circle as a club singing kumbaya or winning silverware you choose.

5. Mostly everyone voted for Modric to win the Balon d’Or over Messi/Ronaldo. Just because you have an opinion doesn’t make it fact. I don’t rate Sangare at all and think he’d be a flop without a doubt. Neres I never said would be a flop. I said that he is overpriced, a worse option to a guy Brands said he wouldn’t over pay for due to lack of actual competitive experience (who is also outperforming Neres), and that he doesn’t seem to be suited to the Prem and would take a while to get used to the physicality.

do it like they do on the discovery channel... oh wait there is a song about that...

I really rate Malcom, but Neres showed he could do it in the champions league against top sides too...
He was excellent in the away game against Juve. They all were in fairness. They could have scored 10 in that second half they were so good. Best football I've watched this season and that includes Barca and City.

...mmm, putting my Sherlock Holmes hat on, all of those destinations are easily accessible via North-West airports, except for Rio. Elementary.

I’m leaving soon to pick my son up from Manchester Airport, so i’ll keep an eye out for any player arrivals.
Hold up a sign saying Neres just in case.

What has happened in here today. Not arsed to go through that many pages to get up to speed. Which one of the following options is the main reason:
A. Bedwetters and cry arses
B. Doom and gloom mongers
C. Actual rumours about possible targets
D. Straighteners offered all over the place

I don’t get the Neres link.

They all say us or PSG dont they?! Why the ffff would he come here?!
Maybe he doesn’t want to play in the french league. The premier league is the place to be, also who knows if mbappe & Neymar will stay and if they do he will probably be on the bench.

Virtually guaranteed starter at Everton along side fellow Brazilians, one who he seems to be close to. We may not even be interested, could be a load of rubbish, but I wouldn’t rule us out if we are in for him. Also one of his agents has been seen with moshiri quite a lot recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.