The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about context . People affecting to get proper upset because kids can’t buy a replica kit immediately is utterly risible. If these so called kids are so in need of instant gratification that they lack any form of patience then I would suggest their upbringing is seriously lacking in providing them any sort of grounding to deal with the many disappointments they will face in adult life.
In fact most of these complaints emanate from an habitual desire to denigrate their club at every opportunity, rather than a misplaced sense of social justice.

Are you inferring they are actually just short people masquerading as children? Shocker if true, like...

Oh im the same, the poor lad had to settle for a pair for 120.........
My heart bleeds for your little cherub. I hope he is appreciative enough of your generosity to at least attend to the cleanliness of your bathroom for a full calendar year .
You work hard to put a roof over their heads , food on the table, and school clothes on their back.
Everything else has to be earned.
That’s life.

Kids like to wear them in the Summer, and young Toffee's are missing out.

The stores are still poor, and look around the city centre, it's all RS tat.

For visitors to the city, we are none existent.
The club so some dumb things. I had a friend travel to Liverpool last summer and wanted to do a Goodison tour only to find that they didn’t have them in the summer? Seemed dead weird as that’s when tourism happens, at least here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.