Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who said that about Lukaku were idiots. Origi's problem is that the magnitude of his goals masked the fact that he wasn't good at all in the less publicized moments.

I do t watch the rs at all tbf and I wasn’t suggesting we sign him , just noticed that when they needed a goal he seemed to be the one popping up with them. Ageee on lukaku not sure I would have him back , but that’s mainly down to the fact he seems to have given up and gone down the Pogba route of being a bell. The lukaku we signed from Chelsea? I’d have him back without a moments thought

I wouldn’t take Lukaku back, for the price and wages - I’d want a player with more appetite for the game. He’s a good player on his day, but I think there is room for a better fit in between Richarlison and Bernard.

A player that can hold it up and bring others in with awareness and also bang them in.

Lukaku’s problem is himself, He’s clearly not as good as he thinks he is, probably best suited to our level than the top sides,
Top finisher when played to his strengths, I thought he was great for us, shame really.

Signing Djene from Getafe is akin to signing Keane from Burnley

I would be happy with that.

Keane is slow on the turn and not as leathal as he should be from set pieces.

But he is an excellent footballer with great passing ability when on his game. Which hopefully he will be more often now after a dreadful start here.

I wouldn’t take Lukaku back, for the price and wages - I’d want a player with more appetite for the game. He’s a good player on his day, but I think there is room for a better fit in between Richarlison and Bernard.

A player that can hold it up and bring others in with awareness and also bang them in.

Exactly.

There are tons of players who could fit into a more mobile front 3 system.

Lozano, Neres, Under, Depay, Traore are just a few names that have been mentioned.

I am certain we will be discussing deals with many of these players with a view to getting the best deal possible.

Some of these names we are being linked to are not filling me with any sort of confidence.

Holding onto the idea nobody in the media has a clue what Brands is doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.