Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keh?

As much as I love a good conspiracy theory, but this is new to me. Care to elaborate or did I miss something completely?
Who had interest in playing the Esk and why? He's not that an important player on social media?
These two pieces of info make me wonder if the club was using him (and maybe some other ITKs) to plug leaks. Like they share bogus tidbits and see if they come out.
Its just what I think.

I have no inside knowledge.

At the time he had the whole forum dancing to Moshs tune.

He was very much a respected voice regarding the Mosh.

But again, its just my theory.

What I will say is that, IMO, Esk never intended to lie, hes not a dishonest person, everything he did had the best intentions, he thought he had an in and he passed on the info in very good faith.

Little things that came out after the fact also indicate to me that he wasnt a million miles away with everything. Its wrong to portray him as a self serving idiot, he just stated with certainly things that werent certain.

Good Idea perhaps, but clearly it's here now to penalise any club that newly challenges the established sellable brands. Clearly anything new is unwelcome because they don't know if it will sell. This is totally about greed.

A good idea ONLY if they backdate it to when Abramovic started buying success and apply it to ALL such clubs which have acquired non footballing cash.
I hope you are including us in that? We started it all mate, we were the original millionaires!

Its just what I think.

I have no inside knowledge.

At the time he had the whole forum dancing to Moshs tune.

He was very much a respected voice regarding the Mosh.

But again, its just my theory.

What I will say is that, IMO, Esk never intended to lie, hes not a dishonest person, everything he did had the best intentions, he thought he had an in and he passed on the info in very good faith.

Little things that came out after the fact also indicate to me that he wasnt a million miles away with everything. Its wrong to portray him as a self serving idiot, he just stated with certainly things that werent certain.
Thanks for the clarification

All a bit harsh on Esk this, a decent long standing member of the forum possibly from day 1.

I can believe Goats theory tbh & I doubt he was the 1st & I doubt he'll be the last to be 'played,' as Goat said info was passed on in good faith, but as a result he seems to get constant grief now. I thought he had the .org before tbh & the money side of things he's always been into.

All a bit harsh I think.

All a bit harsh on Esk this, a decent long standing member of the forum possibly from day 1.

I can believe Goats theory tbh & I doubt he was the 1st & I doubt he'll be the last to be 'played,' as Goat said info was passed on in good faith, but as a result he seems to get constant grief now. I thought he had the .org before tbh & the money side of things he's always been into.

All a bit harsh I think.

I also believe that he was 'played'
Unfortunately that doesn't excuse him from then 'playing' the rest of us by passing on what he heard as 'fact'.
If he had said "Ive heard that...... ", or "my sources tell me that........." then fair enough. Instead he chose to use phrases like "done deal", "Mata is ours" etc
A well meaning but foolish man.

Status
Not open for further replies.