Matthew Pennington off to Stoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He looked made up in fairness and then realised it was a peno and not a chant for him, at which point he was devo'd, until Hibbo had a word and he perked up again hahaha Laughing again now mate.
And then some fella in the Lower Gwladdy stood up and goes “EH NOT YOU PENNO YOU UTTER BAG OF S***”.

Honest to God everyone in the stand was in bulk in stitches doubled over pissing themselves laughing. Great afternoon that was.

An absolutely cracking lad by all accounts. Needs to be kept.

I remember watching a game where he was brought down in the box and the crowd started shouting "PENNO PENNO PENNO" and the place erupted with laughter cos we didn't know if they were cheering Penno or for a Peno hahahaha

And then Penno stood up and started cheering hahahahaha fkn smashing lad he is top fella nice one mate hahaha cheers.

He looked made up in fairness and then realised it was a peno and not a chant for him, at which point he was devo'd, until Hibbo had a word and he perked up again hahaha Laughing again now mate.

And then some fella in the Lower Gwladdy stood up and goes “EH NOT YOU PENNO YOU UTTER BAG OF S***”.

Honest to God everyone in the stand was in bulk in stitches doubled over pissing themselves laughing. Great afternoon that was.

giphy.gif

Derby tried to sign Matthew Pennington in January.
A permanent move would suit him very well now and he can settle into a club and build a career from there.
I would expect a fee of between 4m and 5m .
I wish him well.

Derby tried to sign Matthew Pennington in January.
A permanent move would suit him very well now and he can settle into a club and build a career from there.
I would expect a fee of between 4m and 5m .
I wish him well.

Hopefully a permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.