Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd just clean it again and not make a huge fuss about it, they'll soon lose interest if they're not getting the attention & cheap kick they crave. I fear any retaliation might eventually lead to us being subject to an act of vandalism that can't simply be washed off.

so at this point, the chronology is

LFC win the CL
LFC fans vandalize the tower
Council clean the tower
LFC fans turn up to clean the already cleaned tower
LFC fans then somehow claim and get recognised as cleaning the tower.
LFC fans vandalize the tower again.

And after all of this, the most media coverage goes to the fans who turned up too late to clean it.
wrecks my head.

LFC win the CL
Council clean the tower

And after all of this, the most media coverage goes to the fans who turned up too late to clean it.
wrecks my head.

Spot on

LFC win the CL
Council clean the tower

wrecks my head.
The media is infested with red rats who's raison d'etre is to kowtow to their beloved RS and blindly defend their actions no matter how spurious - currently it seems nothing bad can be said about them ever....
That is why the media spin is always in their favour.
I'm dreading any repercussions.

Thing is, forget the Everton connection, this building is one of the oldest in Liverpool, it's a historical monument, WTF is wrong with these people.
Dont forget this is the same support who threw a smoke bomb into the face of a 9 year old child earlier in the season, pure scum.

What defines a real fan though? Someone who goes the game and sings the songs but then acts the knob and lets down their club by their actions and drags down the standards of their city doesn’t deserve to be called a real fan, however you Square it.

They’re a scum bag, simple as that.

Everton has them. Liverpool has them. Aston Villa has them. Accrington Stanley probably has them.
To me replies like this are the reason they do all these things,defend any action,why arent the "true fans" stopping them throwing coins and cups of urine on visiting fans,why arent they stopping the "scumbags" climbing on police vans and bottling a team coach,why isnt one of them sparking out a fella wanking in front of women and kids?

Already seen comments yet again that's Blues trying to make them look bad.

But they do a fantastic job at doing that themselves. Attacking team coaches, standing on the top of Police vans, throwing a flare into Chelsea fans, throwing locals into water fountains in Barcelona, one openly 'playing with himself' in Madrid etc etc

I really hope no Blues retaliate over this latest vandalism and stoop to their level.

To me replies like this are the reason they do all these things,defend any action,why arent the "true fans" stopping them throwing coins and cups of urine on visiting fans,why arent they stopping the "scumbags" climbing on police vans and bottling a team coach,why isnt one of them sparking out a fella wanking in front of women and kids?

Good question. They should be. It’s easy to get swept up in thinking that’s a lot bigger percentage of any fan base doing those things than it is, but it’s enough to be noticed and I couldn’t agree more the older fans and “real fans” like
You say should be calling it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.