Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the thought of him looking us up on the net now and stumbling across this site, poor lads head would fall off.

Most of us struggle with some of what’s written on here so I doubt a non native speaker would understand the oddity of this place. One thread had a three legged horse in it FFS.

To be honest I've kind of got it in for River Plate no marks by default...

_89375298_funesmori_reuters.jpg

Oh, and HIS video was good too btw. Worth every penny of the 9m that "Martineth" spunked on him. Probably could have got Matip for less.

Seriously, Argie PL and the English PL. No comparison.

We could have had Van Dijk at the time from Celtic as well, for not much more.

Thanks Bobby.

I like the thought of him looking us up on the net now and stumbling across this site, poor lads head would fall off.

There must be loads of internet savvy players that have come on here and read their threads or just had a nose on the forum.

I can only imagine this is why we havent won a trophy for so long.

Still can’t believe the Onyekuru one. An international plying European football for a top Turkish team. Nah mate no work permit.
Apparently Sosa's dad has said he won't have a "passport" (work permit?) till the end of the year

He didn't specify which year - 2030, perhaps?

Any signings we make outside the premier league need a work permit whereas top clubs just go around tapping up South American teenagers and don’t have any issues.

It’s ridiculous. He’s got a guaranteed job, will be on a decent wage and will pay taxes but can’t get a work permit. How does that work???

It’s ridiculous. He’s got a guaranteed job, will be on a decent wage and will pay taxes but can’t get a work permit. How does that work???
The Home Office is ultimately responsible for issuing UK work permits.

However, in order to secure a work permit from the Home Office, a footballer's employer must first receive a “Governing Body Endorsement”, or GBE, for that player from The FA.

The FA's application for a GBE can be viewed here. Generally speaking, a club must demonstrate that a non-EU/EEA player is:

• internationally established at the highest level, and
  • will make a significant contribution to the development of football at the highest level in the UK.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.