Luis Boa Morte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsworth has been given two chances and it did happen, he actually needs to go somewhere else.

Really it was just one go, he won the one and only game after brown shoes left so that can't count against him. But that was as the main man, as an assistant he may be more effective.

It is Marco Silva’s decision who to appoint as he is replacing a member of his ‘team’ so to speak.
Besides, if I was manager of Everton I certainly wouldn’t want Unsworth standing behind me.

Of course it is Silva's choice at the end of the day. I doubt he would be too worried of Unsworth, as @Billysgingham. said he probably needs to go somewhere else and build up rep before he gets another crack at the top job here.

I saw Sporting Lisbon fans talking about him as a future boss the other day when trying to see if the rumor was legit.

Seems he's got something about him coaching wise.

Really it was just one go, he won the one and only game after brown shoes left so that can't count against him. But that was as the main man, as an assistant he may be more effective.

Of course it is Silva's choice at the end of the day. I doubt he would be too worried of Unsworth, as @Billysgingham. said he probably needs to go somewhere else and build up rep before he gets another crack at the top job here.
What about before Fat Sam?

It is Marco Silva’s decision who to appoint as he is replacing a member of his ‘team’ so to speak.
Besides, if I was manager of Everton I certainly wouldn’t want Unsworth standing behind me.

It's better than him being in front.

Marco work in 2014/2015 in Sporting, and Boa Morte was the Manager of the sub 19 team... They know each other very well. This is Marco decision..

Boa Morte will sign for 2 years, the same time that remains in Marco Silva contract.
^^^^^^^^ this is the lad that called Boa Moarte on Friday btw

Status
Not open for further replies.