Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much wrong with this I dont know where to start.
If you simply want to fill a berth for free theres a plethora of players that could do this.
How about looking within , I'd far sooner see a kid promoted from our youth ranks or the very successful u23's.
Wellbeck cant string a handful of games together and has a scoring rate as bad as it gets.
Absolute non starter this , nowhere near what we need.
Yeah, you'd rather see a kid promoted until you actually have to see him on the pitch, in an actual match.

Its absurd the romanticism that goes on here, and then the irrational hatred for players who arent great, but would be fine backups. Its why so many of us are thankful the weirdly emotional on here arent making decisions.

Creswell signing makes zero sense whatsoever, Welbeck one at least makes a little sense.
Also he's a red isn't he? no thanks

I feel people rate Sellback because they feel obligated to rate him due to him being English whether it be subconsciously or not.

He looks like a brain damaged mule out there trotting about, the grass wisping past his feet until one rouge blade gently caresses his ankle shattering it into a thousand beautiful pieces like looking at an X-ray through a kaleidoscope.

I can feel the cool fall evening filling my lungs with the refreshing air my body is begging me for in between gasping breaths as I unleash all the worlds rage at the TV as we play Wellbeck as our sole striker and are mathematically relegated 2 weeks into the season.

Impossible you say? Hold Wellbeck’s beer.

These plays on his name are getting worse. What does this one even supposedly mean?!

Another reason to hope this rumour dies.

Played on the left of a back 3 at West Ham.

Hes still rubbish.

toshwell.jpg

If he comes here and actually stays fit, I think he'll surprise people. He's mobile and has decent link play, and I'd back him to score a few if he was played down the middle.

That said, his injury record is beyond the pale.

I actually agree - his goals per minutes has always been up there with the best - for both club and country. He can’t stay fit though

Status
Not open for further replies.