Confirmed Signing Jonas Lossl

Status
Not open for further replies.

C qcqqxfffccc ccaa A
a qccc ccc cc ccc cc a cc cc a c cccccccc cx c ccqcc qc C c cc cQfff ccccc c ç c ,wqq aqa ajqqq àj ccccfccccccccc qxx queue c ccc c q cccccccc qfa cccc11qqa5q gx q a 1qq aqdQxq hQ qq9qvrq q v x ii vxqxx a xqq q qqqbq a q qq xvdxqqaqw cxqvqa ,w8qx Qv
How much the pair?

Always gotta wonder about a players hunger and desire when they sign for a club knowing they'll only ever be backup.

I hope Pickford is now getting a huge titty lip on and asking around his England team mates if their clubs want a new GK. That would be superb. £40M back in for him and buy a cracking new striker with it.

Job done.
With the English premium added on you would be expecting more than £40m definitely.

He ended the season well and I would definitely flog him now while his stock remains high.

Always gotta wonder about a players hunger and desire when they sign for a club knowing they'll only ever be backup.
He might have been told that he could be challenging Pickford, who we know is liable to periods of being shaky. If we push for the cups, there'll be other options.

With the English premium added on you would be expecting more than £40m definitely.

He ended the season well and I would definitely flog him now while his stock remains high.

If someone paid Everton £40M to take that clown away I'd consider it good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.