Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why the frig is everyone getting so worked up!?!?!?!?

Wellbeck and Creswell is absolute tabloid cobblers/ bedroom blogger click bait.

Chill.

Marcel's got this.
You know it's clickbait as Welbeck is a player we have been linked to before Marcel was even here, i very much doubt he has the same targets as previous managers, he runs a total different transfer model as we know.

PLEASE come back in for him, Vincent.

Following the appointment of Vincent Kompany as player-manager ahead of the new campaign, Bolasie told DH via Sport Witness:We are still [in Belgium] because our children are finishing school.

“But you never know. I do not say no to Anderlecht.

“I would like to meet Vincent Kompany, I know him, and I think he can do a great job, and he has seen Manchester City’s journey to the top. Has experience to succeed.

Bolasie continued: “Anyway, it’s Everton who will decide. I had fun in Anderlecht, thank you for the time I was playing, and sorry for the sixth place, I did my best.

“I scored six goals, but I would have liked to qualify Anderlecht for Europe. I do not regret my decision, Lukaku was right to advise me to go to Anderlecht. The players were very respectful to me.”
That's the dream. Testing yourself at the very top in Belgium. :blush:

Can't play terribly if you're not playing at all.

Schrödinger's player

A Schrödinger's player would be one that is both amazing and terrible at the same time, it wouldn't be until someone observes him play, that his true nature be realised.

So even if he was not playing, like you said, he is still the best player we've ever had and the worst player we've ever had. It's only once we watch him, do we realise he is the worst player.

Which is slightly different to what you are saying, but I am just being a pedantic arsehole so ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.