• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his injury record wasn't so bad, he would be a perfect senior for DCL

Welbeck would be perfect for DCL - they are both over-rated [Poor language removed]'s who are 4/10 in every attribute needed to be a striker. In a 4-4-2 they would for a partnership that would net 6-8 goals in total. Absolute garbage rumour. If we sign Welbeck, Brands and Silva need to go! Honestly he is THAT bad

Your definition of ‘no brainer’ Is clearly completely different to mine.

£100k a week who spends most of his time on the treatment table doesn’t seem like a good deal to me, particularly if you’re advocating they’d likely be a back up striker to a player who doesn’t get many himself and needs upgrading.

In the last 4 seasons Niasse and Tosun have scored a combined 18 goals! If we sold them for actual money and signed Welbeck on a free that would surely allow us to spend big money on a striker.

Let's say it allowed us to Buy Timo Werner. Would Werner, Welbeck, DCL look better than DCL, Tosun and Niasse?

Just been reading up on joao pedro mate. Looks very very good. Could do with finding who watfords south american guys are and nicking them. They managed to bag richarlison and now this kid
Seriously. I'd never heard of him before. He looks older. He's not some skinny kid. He was really good. 17 years old! I was watching a couple other players and the kid just stole the show.

In the last 4 seasons Niasse and Tosun have scored a combined 18 goals! If we sold them for actual money and signed Welbeck on a free that would surely allow us to spend big money on a striker.

Let's say it allowed us to Buy Timo Werner. Would Werner, Welbeck, DCL look better than DCL, Tosun and Niasse?

If we sold them and didn’t sign welbeck then we could still sign other strikers. It doesn’t make him a good option purely cos he’s free, and certainly not for over £100k a week. There are other options out there.

I'd take rumours linking us with Welbeck and Cresswell with a pinch of salt. I think it's quite clear that we now sign players under a certain age with potential resale value and I can't see that changing. Lossl doesn't count because he's a second choice keeper on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.