Thomas Meunier

Status
Not open for further replies.
He confirmed last night that there's offers but he wants to stay at PSG.

I'm not sure if he leaves PSG that we'd be he is preferred destination.

But, he's a very good player.

Its hard to say with sources, you know you have the staples, the Joyces, the Hunters, but then the last few windows others have popped up with "first scoops", so its not an exact science for sure.

The only times you can say 100% whether we will sign a player or not, is if he signs or the window closes.

But in my very humble opinion, the majority of European news agencies chat even more wham than the british tabloids, especially the bloody French and Italian, they are defo the wham kings.

A question more for @GrandOldTeam, but how do you feel about having a separate transfer section? Just in the off season, then it wouldnt really matter how many player threads were created and we wouldnt have pages upon pages of clowns like me discussing the merits of whether we should have a thread or not or how good the sources in France are.

I know its been discussed in the past and I assume its to do with not wanting to take away traffic from the main forum or something, I dunno, just a question anyway.

I think player transfer threads would be okay as long as there is a decent link - this one isn't a good source but it's well known that we'll be after a right back and Meunier has previously mentioned that we're a club he'd consider.. so I think in this case it's sound.

He's a top drawer player who would fit perfectly, I just think we'd have serious competition for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.