• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueye.

United can always rely on little old Everton to help them out and sell them their best players. It won't be too long before they do come for Digne as well.

I don't think United have anywhere near the allure of even a few years ago; I get they can offer big wages, etc, but a player at Gueye's point in his career will likely only move on if he thinks there are trophies in it for him.

If PSG make a(nother) firm offer then I think he'll be off, but I am not so sure about United*.

*Please don't vault me in September :oops:

never mind what gueye wants we shouldn't selling our best players to united regardless if he wants the move or not, they are very catchable next season

if PSG came back with a big offer and he still wanted to go I could semi understand it, but united? nar they can swivel we shouldn't be improving our rivals

I don't think United have anywhere near the allure of even a few years ago; I get they can offer big wages, etc, but a player at Gueye's point in his career will likely only move on if he thinks there are trophies in it for him.

If PSG make a(nother) firm offer then I think he'll be off, but I am not so sure about United*.

*Please don't vault me in September :oops:
You should know by now that the vaults are always open and the vaulters know no mercy

We need to get Neres signed up, him and Richarlison on either flank is the stuff of dreams.

Add a quality centre forward through the middle with Bernard, DCL and Walcott as back up and we have a very good attacking line/depth.

Probably not, but do you believe they are both good enough to play week in week out

Personal opinion is not
Probably not at this moment. But they could well be victims of the managerial roundabout at Everton over the last few seasons and not had a fair crack of the whip or been allowed to develop at a reasonable pace within a coherent system whilst here. But it is what it is. Silva needs results every time he sends a team out - if he could give them playing time and still be assured of a positive result, he'd do that, but unfortunately we don't live in such a dream scenario.

No player is unsaleable at Everton if the right price comes in for me. If decent offers came in, I'd listen to them.

We need to get Neres signed up, him and Richarlison on either flank is the stuff of dreams.

Add a quality centre forward through the middle with Bernard, DCL and Walcott as back up and we have a very good attacking line/depth.

Only problem I heard with Neres is price. Getting into a bidding war could be detrimental to the rest of the transfer window.. that’s not the take anything away from the lads talent! Top notch guy over there with ajax

What... wait... Neres? Is this just crazy speculation or any actual hope of it?

This right here is exactly why I'm not in favour of signing young lads as a priority.

At best they use us as a stepping stone for two or three years otherwise they throw tantrums for not being in the team every week and want to jib us off.

Sign them when they're out of their teens and over the Billy Big Bollocks phase of their first decent contract. Players more like Richarlison than Vlasic or Lookman.

I mean, Richarlison is only a few months older than Lookman and Vlasic but... haha. It’s just a mentality thing.

Gueye.

United can always rely on little old Everton to help them out and sell them their best players. It won't be too long before they do come for Digne as well.

We'll get paid if they do like

Still can't believe we squeezed as much out of them for Rom as we did

We're not selling unless we get the price we want, we've shown that in the past, and I trust Brands and Silva to replace those players if needs be

Status
Not open for further replies.