2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw, as many here did..the YouTube montage, Sandro looked amazing (obvs the one before he signed ..running fast...scoring goals....not the one a bit later showing him kicking the ground ...missing the ball and falling on his face) ...not that one, no....obvs.
Sandro clearly knew where the goal was back then, playing as a Striker !!! Shock horror... Before he was played on the right wing in every appearance for us.
I dont, cant, wont ...believe a lad that can bang them in for fun one season can then overnight turn into...well, a muppet. I recon Silva, with his ( grabbing the back of the head, rubbing gently whilst looking and talking sweet love...deep !! into the very soul of the helpless victims)
Anyone remember Silva making Emery his bitch after the match with Arsenal with that move, Chilling watching a very angry manager melt from the forehead down to the souls of his feet in one swift rub.
Silva, with his rubbing and staring could help Sandro regain some confidence, Maybe he just needs some love and some tactical guidance.... let's be honest here, he didn't get that with ol' Red or Alle' alle' dyce. Give him this pre season I say.

I saw, as many here did..the YouTube montage, Sandro looked amazing (obvs the one before he signed ..running fast...scoring goals....not the one a bit later showing him kicking the ground ...missing the ball and falling on his face) ...not that one, no....obvs.
Sandro clearly knew where the goal was back then, playing as a Striker !!! Shock horror... Before he was played on the right wing in every appearance for us.
I dont, cant, wont ...believe a lad that can bang them in for fun one season can then overnight turn into...well, a muppet. I recon Silva, with his ( grabbing the back of the head, rubbing gently whilst looking and talking sweet love...deep !! into the very soul of the helpless victims)
Anyone remember Silva making Emery his bitch after the match with Arsenal with that move, Chilling watching a very angry manager melt from the forehead down to the souls of his feet in one swift rub.
Silva, with his rubbing and staring could help Sandro regain some confidence, Maybe he just needs some love and some tactical guidance.... let's be honest here, he didn't get that with ol' Red or Alle' alle' dyce. Give him this pre season I say.

...I seem to recall he had last pre-season with Silva. I agree there’s a player in there, perhaps give him a go at cricket.

Silva played him in pretty much every pre season game last season. He was terrible. He's then gone out on loan and done nothing, barely playing or even scoring.

He's done. No salvaging this one.

Silva played him in pretty much every pre season game last season. He was terrible. He's then gone out on loan and done nothing, barely playing or even scoring.

yes I remember Sandro last pre-season. I thought he gave it a real go with everything he had, unlike some, Vlasic springs to mind, who sulked and pouted his way out of Marco's thinking. Unfortunately for Sandro, he was still crap, cocking things up every time he got into a good position.

I remember watching him in those pre season games. Silva used him as a wide player/winger and Sandro certainly could not be faulted for effort.

My memory is that Silva wanted him to stay at Everton and try to rebuild his reputation but Sandro wanted the loan to Spain.
A loan can be good for a player but bad also as you will only get played if you are performing well, any dip in performance and you can be dropped and can fall away from the team as the manager does not have to worry as much about keeping loan players happy .
To a degree we have seen something similar with Kieran Dowell.

Sandro should come back to Everton, work hard under Silva and if he can rebuild his career and reputation then he may get the move he wants.

I remember watching him in those pre season games. Silva used him as a wide player/winger and Sandro certainly could not be faulted for effort.

My memory is that Silva wanted him to stay at Everton and try to rebuild his reputation but Sandro wanted the loan to Spain.
A loan can be good for a player but bad also as you will only get played if you are performing well, any dip in performance and you can be dropped and can fall away from the team as the manager does not have to worry as much about keeping loan players happy .
To a degree we have seen something similar with Kieran Dowell.

Sandro should come back to Everton, work hard under Silva and if he can rebuild his career and reputation then he may get the move he wants.

I've seen championship and league one players better than Sandro. And I'm being 100% serious.

File him under the Jansen's, Perez, and Soldado

Status
Not open for further replies.