Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, the entire team is better. Tell me more about how he does nothing though because numbers told you so.
Which game was Bernard so crucial that losing him would have 100% changedthe result? Maybe the West Ham game? We're pretending we can't improve on a slightly above average player because he smiles a lot and does some tricks.

Monaco and Ajax have no choice. Spurs lucked out, big time. But again, I get your point. Seeing a team develop and grow and succeed is the dream. But if the fellas in charge reckon the current lot aint up to it, well, thats their job.
I'd argue we also have no choice

lol what, because he scored? Did you watch any of our games? He was instrumental against Arsenal and United.
He wasn't. Especially not against United. Unless laying off a ball so Gueye could run forward 30 yards and get it to Sigurdsson for a screamer is instrumental now. He was fine in both games but the real cutting edge was from Digne, Sigurdsson and Richarlison.

He wasn't. Especially not against United. Unless laying off a ball so Gueye could run forward 30 yards and get it to Sigurdsson for a screamer is instrumental now. He was fine in both games but the real cutting edge was from Digne, Sigurdsson and Richarlison.

Ok, I’ve concluded, you haven’t watched our games and have just seen the goals on highlights packages.

Ok, I’ve concluded, you haven’t watched our games and have just seen the goals on highlights packages.
Nah I watched all of every game in this last 10 game run except The second half of Burnley and West Ham. I just rate players who produce. Loads of players can create space for the fullback and retain possession. I'm not wowed by it.

Nah I watched all of every game in this last 10 game run except The second half of Burnley and West Ham. I just rate players who produce. Loads of players can create space for the fullback and retain possession. I'm not wowed by it.

Evidently not, because we were crap until Bernard went to the left. Certainly Richarlison couldn’t do that job.

Steven Pienaar scored 2 in his first 40 games for us. You’d have wrote him off as average.

Steven Pienaar scored 2 in his first 40 games for us. You’d have wrote him off as average.
Maybe. It's hard to say because I wasn't really following closely until 2012 when he was established here. Again I don't want Bernard sold I just don't think we should be writing him into the XI for next year automatically. If it was up to me I'd have first given Lookman an actual run so I know what he has to offer in matches and then went into this summer looking for another option in the wide areas. And if Bernard is still better so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.