Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly what I'm thinking when I see people wanting Lookman Vlasic and Onyekuru sold. Who do we think we are signing instead?

Well that’s the key.

If these players are seen as not good enough, not by us, but by people who actually matter, then you’d hope there’s a plan to bring in better players.

I think a lot of people place too much weight on their own opinion of players as if anything we think on here actually matters.

If the people at the club think they’re not good enough that’s all I need to know.

Your in a minority of one
I'd imagine among people outside the Everton support it becomes less and less of a minority. He was fine and I wouldn't want us to sell but when I look at the team LW RB and Striker are the 3 spots I see serious potential for improvement. Or RW and move Richarlison back to the left.

Has either of them showed much in a Blue shirt?
I'm pretty sure Lookman leads the way with a grand total of 15 starts. So the answer is no but have any really had an opportunity? Had DCL done anything 6 months ago? At the start of this year Keane had only been atrocious in a blue shirt. They got better by getting actual opportunities.

That’s for brands to decide. No point keeping hold of players who Silva isn’t going to play, just because they’re young
Fair. But then we need to find people who Silva will play. We can't pretend this team as currently constructed can't be radically improved. Preferably the new players are younger so we can grow them as a unit like Spurs and others have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.