Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we want to sign a young midfielder but reading about this guy and the Swansea midfielder we are linked with o prefer we spend it on the latter

Acording to Argentinian press its almost done in 12.000.000 dollars and Gallardo (River coach) would accept the sale because in that position he has other players and Sosa has no place

About Sosa I cant say much much because he practically didn't play for River, he must be a good player, he was called to the U20 national team.

but in my opinion its too much money for a player that has not yet been practically tested in the first division. Always players of River and Boca have had a high price just for the fact of playing in those clubs... for the same amount of money (or less) in our league you can buy quality players who even play or have played in the national team

For examen a couple of year ago i posted here that it would be a good idea to buy Lautaro Martinez (top class stricker) when he was still playing at Racing ... today he plays for Inter Milan and the national team relegating players such as Icardi or Aguero, and he was traded for the same amount in which Sosa is quoted now

instead of Sosa I would go for Zaracho: young player, proven in the first division, he was the figure of Racing in the Superliga that we just won a month, he has already been called for the national team and also he had good performances in the Copa Libertadores

Maybe 15-20 millions would be enough as he doesn't play for Boca/River

Acording to Argentinian press its almost done in 12.000.000 dollars and Gallardo (River coach) would accept the sale because in that position he has other players and Sosa has no place

About Sosa I cant say much much because he practically didn't play for River, he must be a good player, he was called to the U20 national team.

but in my opinion its too much money for a player that has not yet been practically tested in the first division. Always players of River and Boca have had a high price just for the fact of playing in those clubs... for the same amount of money (or less) in our league you can buy quality players who even play or have played in the national team

For examen a couple of year ago i posted here that it would be a good idea to buy Lautaro Martinez (top class stricker) when he was still playing at Racing ... today he plays for Inter Milan and the national team relegating players such as Icardi or Aguero, and he was traded for the same amount in which Sosa is quoted now

If he is to come here, we have to trust that Brands/Silva have done a thorough assessment and can see how this lad can develop in a role here.

Not every player has to be an obvious stand out.

If he is to come here, we have to trust that Brands/Silva have done a thorough assessment and can see how this lad can develop in a role here.

Not every player has to be an obvious stand out.

That Vickary bloke was talking about him today. I know he isnt everyones cup of tea, but he had at least heard of the lad before most in here.

In summary, a really really good prospect. Always looking up, has a pass in him, and excellent in the tackle. A very promising defensive midfielder. But very very inexperienced, (which we know now), but could be an excellent investment.

Seems we want to sign a young midfielder but reading about this guy and the Swansea midfielder we are linked with o prefer we spend it on the latter
super player but Almada is younger with much higher potential.

Vargas easily good enough to.play in a top 4 euro league. Real Madrid were sniffing round Liniers in January.

There was also a big rumour that Boca were in for him but he said he would never play for them.
instead of Sosa I would go for Zaracho: young player, proven in the first division, he was the figure of Racing in the Superliga that we just won a month, he has already been called for the national team and also he had good performances in the Copa Libertadores

Maybe 15-20 millions would be enough as he doesn't play for Boca/River

...I doubt it’s a question of buying this player instead of another, it’s just that this player has been identified as one Everton want to acquire. I’m sure Brands has detailed knowledge of the S American market, he hasn’t got much wrong thus far.

...I doubt it’s a question of buying this player instead of another, it’s just that this player has been identified as one Everton want to acquire. I’m sure Brands has detailed knowledge of the S American market, he hasn’t got much wrong thus far.

Its a two way street with Brands and that market, apparently. In that he has a reputation that few have, so if he is enquiring about a player, the player and the club know he is not some johnny come lately merchant, promising the earth to the family and that.

Like its not like the path from South America to Europe is a virgin one, but there are plenty of examples of over extended promises being made. Having some credibility must be worth a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.