Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Onyekuru at Everton even if it is just for one season.
I don't care which leg he favours and if Brands/Silva thought he was good enough they wouldn't either they would ensure he gets to Everton even if that means waiting another year as he establishes himself as a full international.

We are talking about 20m for Lookman, who carries the premium of being English and has premiership experience but double that for Onyekuru who can't even get a visa to play football in England.

Really hoping this isnt true since Lookman and Walcott barely cracked the team second half of the year and Bernard was pretty meh. We could use improvement in wide areas regardless of foot.
My guess fwiw
Walcott will be gone , Lookman doesnt want to be here...gone
Richarlison and Bernard for the left , 1 or 2 left footers for the right for balance.

Plus a slotter up top ...not far off a decent team.

My guess fwiw
Richarlison and Bernard for the left , 1 or 2 left footers for the right for balance.

Unlikely to happen but I said a month ago I’d sell Lookman, Vlasic, Onyekuru, mirallas, Bolasie, Walcott. tosun, Niasse and Sandro. Obviously we will have to loan a few. But potentially bringing in 100mil. And buy 3 new attackers, 2 wide and 1 striker. For 30/40mil each. Hardly anything spent wages saved and with Richarlison, Bernard and dcl. 6 quality players for 3 positions.

Easy ha ha.

Unlikely to happen but I said a month ago I’d sell Lookman, Vlasic, Onyekuru, mirallas, Bolasie, Walcott. tosun, Niasse and Sandro. Obviously we will have to loan a few. But potentially bringing in 100mil. And buy 3 new attackers, 2 wide and 1 striker. For 30/40mil each. Hardly anything spent wages saved and with Richarlison, Bernard and dcl. 6 quality players for 3 positions.

Easy ha ha.
Sounds like a plan.

My guess fwiw

How good we are depends greatly on the quality of the left footers and strikers we sign in this scenario but it isnt unreasonable tbf.

A few rumors of players outgoing the last few days, Tosun linked with Napoli, Lazio, Dortmund and Shalke at around £17m which is probably not far of what we paid before add-ons. Vlasic linked with Zenit for €16m, Henry to Bayern for €40m, Bolassie to Saints or Newcastle for £10m, Lookman to Palace or Saints for £20m, almost £100m in fees there for players that had little or no effect on last season. Sure there are a lot of other players most would rather see leave before some of those but the funds freed up could bring in 2-4 really good 1st team replacements before we cull the rest of the unwanted's and spash the TV money.
My guess is we don't recoup 50m... 100 million not a hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.