Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, not this again

Let it go, amigo.
I'm not trying to go there again so let me rephrase and say why can't Onyekuru come in and be the third wing option since Silva won't play Lookman and Walcott is probably close to done? And if we were signing a 22 year old who had just scored double digit goals in Turkey wouldn't everyone be thrilled?

I'm not trying to go there again so let me rephrase and say why can't Onyekuru come in and be the third wing option since Silva won't play Lookman and Walcott is probably close to done? And if we were signing a 22 year old who had just scored double digit goals in Turkey wouldn't everyone be thrilled?
Dont think anyone here needs to answer that.

Just read Silva's comments about him ....says it all really.

Dont think anyone here needs to answer that.

Just read Silva's comments about him ....says it all really.
The ones where he said he hasn't decided anything? I read those as "the season just finished and I'm going on holiday so I don't know what's up with the kid in Turkey yet."

The ones where he said he hasn't decided anything? I read those as "the season just finished and I'm going on holiday so I don't know what's up with the kid in Turkey yet."
He specifically mentioned all our wingers / wide forwards are right footed and Henry would be another.
He's looking for left footers and not about to stockpile right footers.
Think he's got a point meself.

Double digits in Turkey though. You'd have some optimism and a lot - and I mean, a lot - of negativity.

It's Turkey.
It's a fair concern but there's a reason why he only cost us 8 million. He's 21 and scoring close to 1 in 2 in whichever league he's been in for his whole career. Surely it's worth a go bringing him in to our team for a year.

He specifically mentioned all our wingers / wide forwards are right footed and Henry would be another.
He's looking for left footers and not about to stockpile right footers.
Think he's got a point meself.
He does but he doesn't specifically say that Henry is the odd man out either. I really don't think two throwaway comments from an end of the season presser about a player who Silva probably isn't watching day in day out should be taken as gospel for the player's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.