Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about that. Say we sign Meunier, Coleman probably has one more year left, Meunier seems to pick up knocks often, Kenny slides right back into the backup and sometimes starter role. Not the worst gig. Or if he impresses at Burnley, he's young, English, could get a deal somewhere else and give his club a solid transfer fee.

He'll likely get overtaken by Kyle John while out on loan imo

That's interesting. He's terrific. Absolutely terrific. A bit surprised Leverkusen couldn't get him to sign a longer term deal - I'm sure Dortmund are paying him a bit more.
I've seen that a lot of offers have come in for Leverkusen players and they risked a mass exodus if they didn't try to keep guys like Brandt and Havertz. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Tah would be an interesting Zouma alternative but might have better offers.
t

Cracking little player is Fraser, last year of his contract so should be able to snaffle him for no more than £25m, which is par for the course these days.

The lad has something always had, this is the first year he has done it consistently though, hes still relatively young. I do wonder could he sustain this years form into next though, consistency is the key with him.

A loan for JJ Kenny at a premiership club would be ideal.
If he is good enough he won't be passed out by anybody and might get 20 plus games under his belt that will increase his value if we keep him or sell him.
It will allow him to develop his game and become a better player... if the ability is there.
Sitting on a bench is no good to a player at his stage in his career.

If the Meunier rumors are true, it leads me to believe that Marcel really wants that top 4-6 push. It goes against his model a wee bit. Let’s hope it pays off if it happens. Meunier/Coleman could be a top rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.