Neville Southall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Big Nev is the Mayor of Twitter in the North West. A long way till he takes over Chrissy Teigen's job, but he's a big maverick. LOve it. WIsh he was a GK coach but I don't think he's interested

I believe Big Nev is the Mayor of Twitter in the North West. A long way till he takes over Chrissy Teigen's job, but he's a big maverick. LOve it. WIsh he was a GK coach but I don't think he's interested
He can't coach / play anymore. I read he's got health issues.

He can't coach / play anymore. I read he's got health issues.
Hope our charity is looking after him seeing how much we love to blow our own trumpet about such things.

The way the club want nothing to do with him when he's the greatest Evertonian alive, a true world class legend that could still be a part of Everton but for the board, stayed with us when the other rats left and Kenwright the utter snake he needs ridding him.

Moshiri better buy up all the shares and get rid of every board member that had issues with Nev and get him back around the club again, if Mosh does that he'll be a legend himself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I see it as an honour and a privilege to have watch the great man in his hey day.

Up there with the greats of the club in my eyes!
Agree with every word of that. His unbelievable save from Mark Falcao in our title decider down at spurs is still is fresh in my memory, one of the best saves I’ve ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.