2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would be delighted if Zouma would stay. Is De Ligt a joke name ? Did anyone (scousers only please) smirk every time the Ajax player De Beek was mentioned in the recent CL game?? I know it is pronounced differently but it is a gift to scousers who speak like me. Come on DE BEEK !!!!!
Anyone remember an old advert on Channel 4 before it went 24 hours and they ran adverts most of the day? It was a big ice floe with two thick scouse male penguins with big round eyes peering through a hole at hundreds of female penguins. One said to the other "Well, which one do yer fancy Alf?" The other said "De one wid de beak".
I laugh now years later when I think of it.

The only way he's coming to us permanently is via a transfer request.

That's purely down to him.

It’s one that will run all summer I reckon as there’s quite a few factors.

1 - he once said he wanted to really make it at Chelsea.
2 - he definitely loved his time here.
3 - He’s easily Chelsea’s best defender
4 - Chelsea might actually realise this one day.
5 - A lot might depend on their manager situation.
6 - the transfer ban thing. We defo stand more of a chance if they can still buy players.
7 - Fee issues
8 - pogba is probably telling him he’s the next Baresi and way above us.

It’s gonna run and run.

It seems as though he’ll stay at Chelsea which would be a shame but it’s bad luck with their ban.

like zouma me and would love us to sign them

but he's gone down by like 40% in my books for being mates with pogba

creature of the highest order him, can't wait until he leaves the English league.

him and lingard absolutely boil my piss, rashford who I used to like is getting there as well, some job on his hand ole getting them clowns in line

Status
Not open for further replies.