Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't checked in for a couple of days. My summary of events, for anyone in the same boat, is:
Haller hysteria is already at a high level - we have yet to be linked by any reputable source in the past few months
We seem to be signing a Danish goalkeeper from Huddersfield as second, or possibly third, choice
Our striker issues will be solved by one of the following - the aforementioned Haller (no links) - Mitrovic (lots of shots not many goals) - bizarrely Sandro is being promoted by various posters despite being the only forward in history to somehow manage a negative goal difference in his past three seasons
The contract geniuses at Finch Farm managed to insert a £10m release clause part way through £27m Bolasie's contract in a rare example of twisted foresight
French media say we have offered a contract to the PSG right back Meunier
One weird report of us paying £105m for João Felix

Haven't checked in for a couple of days. My summary of events, for anyone in the same boat, is:
Haller hysteria is already at a high level - we have yet to be linked by any reputable source in the past few months
We seem to be signing a Danish goalkeeper from Huddersfield as second, or possibly third, choice
Our striker issues will be solved by one of the following - the aforementioned Haller (no links) - Mitrovic (lots of shots not many goals) - bizarrely Sandro is being promoted by various posters despite being the only forward in history to somehow manage a negative goal difference in his past three seasons
The contract geniuses at Finch Farm managed to insert a £10m release clause part way through £27m Bolasie's contract in a rare example of twisted foresight
French media say we have offered a contract to the PSG right back Meunier
One weird report of us paying £105m for João Felix

....don’t fancy doing a round-up every morning at 7am for the next few months do you?

He's out of contract, as is Ashley Williams. No need to 'clear them out' as they're gone already.
Even so, this isn't news.

Yet no mention of Jags, they must`ve forgotten about him !

File under made up nonsense.

It might be old news and/or nonsense, but would other clubs be stupid enough to give us actual money for some of those? It might raise £50m if we’re lucky, which should help fund a couple of decent signings

It might be old news and/or nonsense, but would other clubs be stupid enough to give us actual money for some of those? It might raise £50m if we’re lucky, which should help fund a couple of decent signings

Not sure if serious.

Think the clue is "Out of contract". In a week or 2 neither will be receive a pay cheque from Everton.

£50 would be lucky.

Not sure if serious.

Think the clue is "Out of contract". In a week or 2 neither will be receive a pay cheque from Everton.

£50 would be lucky.
I actually meant this lot, as quoted in the Mail......

Those set to leave include Cenk Tosun, Oumar Niasse, Jonjoe Kenny, Leighton Baines, James McCarthy, Yannick Bolasie, Sandro Ramirez, Kevin Mirallas, Muhamed Besic and Maarten Stekelenburg

But looking again, yes, you’re probably correct, £50 max lol

I actually meant this lot, as quoted in the Mail......

Those set to leave include Cenk Tosun, Oumar Niasse, Jonjoe Kenny, Leighton Baines, James McCarthy, Yannick Bolasie, Sandro Ramirez, Kevin Mirallas, Muhamed Besic and Maarten Stekelenburg

But looking again, yes, you’re probably correct, £50 max lol

Haha! Fair play. I only saw the bit about Jags and Fatty. That said, still cant see £50m for all of those.

I don’t think it is due to restriction. He simply lost his ability. Dembele would have play if he hasn’t got injured, and you can see a world of difference between the 2 in a similar setup.
The difference between Dembele and players like Coutinho, Malcom, and even Neymar is that Dembele is fine with being a team player first and showing what he can be capable of second. Even Neymar his first season and a half seemed ruined by being a cog in the machine until Messi took him under his wing and brought him into the limelight as one of the teams stars.

No league footy for a week and already people on here with the Sandro shouts...

Dread to think what it will look like in here after a month of no league football...

Please-just-stop-Stop-Meme.jpg

As a cure for the Sandro shouts, and material to be added to the spank bank... in honour of the link i was whingeing 200 odd pages ago about not seeing

Enjoy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.