• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Whenever such nonsense crosses your mind in future, just cast your mind back to Rooney and the “winning mentality” he brought.
Rooney was still our top goal scorer that season he come back whether the team was good or not.

Kompany is solid at the back and as someone else has said he is a proper leader which is exactly what this club needs

Are Mitrovic reports true?
Seems like lazy speculation from the media to me.
He’s likely to leave Fulham for a reasonably big fee, they’ve looked at mid table clubs in need of a striker and with money to spend and linked him to us.
2+2 = 5

What makes me laugh is the papers saying he’ll go for £35mil.

They paid, what? 18 mil for him.
He’s scored 11 goals and got relegated and somehow his value has doubled? lol

Yard dog, avoid.

Rooney was still our top goal scorer that season he come back whether the team was good or not.

Kompany is solid at the back and as someone else has said he is a proper leader which is exactly what this club needs

Rooney was the equivalent to the tallest dwarf in a wretched team. His wages and the imbalance of the team as a result of shoehorning him in did far more harm than good.

We shouldn’t be bringing in 33 year old players on massive wages because they’re a bit shouty in the dressing room. It’s sentimental nonsense.

No way he would have any desire or drive left to play for another team in this country other than City. He’s been a fantastic defender, but that signing would be a disaster.

I don't think he's "that guy". Seems to be a proper professional, somewhat of a throw back given the horrors of today.

I don't think he's "that guy". Seems to be a proper professional, somewhat of a throw back given the horrors of today.

Just think he’s been running on adrenaline these past couple of months. Honestly think after the amount of injuries he’s had, his body would just pack in and there’d be nothing driving him on mentally like there is at City. The back end of this season will have taken so much out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.