Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would anyone fancy someone like Kompany for a season or two? He would come with loads of experience and leadership qualities and free since he is leaving city

Would anyone fancy someone like Kompany for a season or two? He would come with loads of experience and leadership qualities and free since he is leaving city

33 yrs old.
Massive wages.
Spent a lot of time injured last season.
No resale value.
Doesn`t fit the model of player that Brands wants to bring in.

I don`t think there`s much more to be said really.

33 yrs old.
Massive wages.
Spent a lot of time injured last season.
No resale value.
Doesn`t fit the model of player that Brands wants to bring in.

I don`t think there`s much more to be said really.

Not in the mould of Brands agreed. If, and it's a big if he could stay fit then I think he brings exactly what's missing to the club. A proper leader. A winner. And not such a bad player to boot. Wages might be an issue. All I'll say is he's made North West his home and married to a Manc lass. I'd offer him a deal of some sort.

Not in the mould of Brands agreed. If, and it's a big if he could stay fit then I think he brings exactly what's missing to the club. A proper leader. A winner. And not such a bad player to boot. Wages might be an issue. All I'll say is he's made North West his home and married to a Manc lass. I'd offer him a deal of some sort.

Nah.

Meunier is ace.

Him and Digne and we would have the leagues best full back pairing without a doubt imo.

Think Robertson + TTA are equalled by Digne but Meunier is a level below I think...

Hard to tell as he mostly played in Belgium then for PSG (a cakewalk most games).

Status
Not open for further replies.