Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

....these signings are low risk with the potential of high reward. Stones, Holgate, Lookman and DCL are a reflection that the strategy of buying promising young players works.

I doubt any of us know how good this lad is, but if the move happens it’ll be fascinating to see how he develops.

I wouldn’t say low risk. £10-15m for a youngster with around half a dozen games of senior football. Plus question marks over how he’d adapt to premiership football and England in general.

Possible high reward, definitely. I see quite a lot of risk in this deal if it’s true. I do trust Brands to get it right though.

I wouldn’t say low risk. £10-15m for a youngster with around half a dozen games of senior football. Plus question marks over how he’d adapt to premiership football and England in general.

Possible high reward, definitely. I see quite a lot of risk in this deal if it’s true. I do trust Brands to get it right though.
Yes 15m is a risk consider it may be a quarter of our budget

It would be nowhere near that amount upfront. Phased over what I imagine would be a 4-5 year contract and linked to appearances and achievements... if we’re even interested at all that is.

The release clause is 15m, I don’t think it include any add on. Release clause don’t work that way I suppose?

Shouldn’t be buying players this young, takes up a spot for someone from the youth team to get booed for misplacing a pass.

Tim Vickery the South American based journo (normally a pretty good judge of player for a journo) was talking about this kid on the radio through the night, he said that he is a old fashioned style defensive midfielder with very good passing, not so hot on the marking but potential to be top quality. He does think it maybe a bit premature for a move abroad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.