Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling it’s 1987 inspired
86 you mean.....

Burnley kit looks like it's a template. By Umbro btw. Like Bournemouth but claret n blue obvs.

If the Kit is 1987 inspired, it will have a gloss of diamonds on it.

I see Villa announced a kit deal today with Kappa... what interested me in this was the following, from the press release...

According to reports prior to today's announcement, Fanatics will be responsible for the kit designs, as last season, with Kappa just having their logo applied to them at the end.

Is this how our Kit deal with Umbro works???

I see Villa announced a kit deal today with Kappa... what interested me in this was the following, from the press release...

According to reports prior to today's announcement, Fanatics will be responsible for the kit designs, as last season, with Kappa just having their logo applied to them at the end.

Kappa's finest:
Don't tempt them -
Club Deportivo Palenica must be very proud to turn up in this:
View attachment 58627

No it’s not. Villa have an odd kit deal so maybe this year they are doing in house design again and Kappa pay to have their logo on it. Probably as they have announced/agreed the deal so late so there is no time to produce actual Kappa kits. Then going forward Kappa will design and produce the kits.

We have a proper deal with Umbro where the kits are designed by Umbro themselves. Given how late the new deal was announced we could end up with some pretty rubbish template kits for this season but would then return to bespoke kits for next year.

I’m hoping that given we’ve been with Umbro for a few years now though that they will have been working on a proper design for us this season and the delay in release in just due to production.

The staff we spoke to in Everton 2 on Sunday were saying late June for the first kit launch.

Different shades of blue on the top half of the shirt, with a nudge to the Leitch crosses.

Reactions: Tez
Would like a proper Amber away kit too rather than these jarg white and blue ones (which seems to defeat the point of an away kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.