• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
22FACD31-8B95-4B49-9C32-C5E9D0648E4B.jpeg

Threads grown by about 60 pages, what’s happened in the last 24** hrs??

Last edited:

I really can't agree with the people that think "we don't need to add much", or the people that are expecting a quiet transfer window.

I think we are in urgent need of strengthening unless you are satisfied with a replication of the last two seasons and yet another 8th placed finish, and I expect us to have a very busy summer. This is especially the case if we sell Guye, whose replacement will need to be quality, otherwise we will drop like a stone.

If we sell the right players, then we should make a lot of money available for transfers and wages. Selling Lookman (20m), Vlasic (15m) and Walcott (10m), would bring in 45 million, and save about 170k a week on wages. Getting rid of Baines and Jagielka will save another 100k a week as well, so 270k a week saved on wages.

I'd rather give Gueye a pay rise to keep him happy, rather than lose him and have a replacement that is afforded 18 months of 'settling in time' before we are allowed to conclude that he is a downgrade on Gana.

He probably wouldn't consider us, but I think we should be in for Zaha if there is any chance of attracting him with good wages. Zaha on the left, Richarlison on the right and Siggy in the middle would bring GOALS!

That Hector Herrera is available on a free. I don't know all that much about him, but he could potentially be a better option than Gomes, when you consider signing Gomes is gona cost 30million and some hefty wages on top?

Last edited:

Malcolm or Brahimi on loan would be good business. If we could couple that with signing one of the Herrera's on a free, it would really let us shore up the rest of the positions for much cheaper.
Brahimi is very average and I think he’s out of contract. I wouldn’t even want him for free

Status
Not open for further replies.