Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a long and heated discussion on the merits of signing Tampax a couple of weeks ago and the general consensus was that while he could fill a gap and plug a hole in our team the strings attached to the deal plus the fact he would stop the free flow of our football meant we decided against it
Gash it is then.

So were signing a 30 year old goalie from Huddersfield who conceded a million goals last season, the next Leandro Rodriguez and a relegated striker who couldn't be bombed out of Newcastle quick enough. In Brandenfelt we trust though.....

You do realise that more than likely non of the above is probably true and is made up by the papers ?

Unless Fulham are giving him away for free or at max 4m , there is no reason or need for Mitrovic! Tosun, Naisse are at same level or even better and all this his a snide or attitude player that we need, let Brands find an unknown young crazy East European for us to sign :) thats young and not a failure yet in English football ! He was crap at Newcastle, did ok in championship and when back in premiership with Fulham average at best!

Unless Fulham are giving him away for free or at max 4m , there is no reason or need for Mitrovic! Tosun, Naisse are at same level or even better and all this his a snide or attitude player that we need, let Brands find an unknown young crazy East European for us to sign :) thats young and not a failure yet in English football ! He was crap at Newcastle, did ok in championship and when back in premiership with Fulham average at best!
Whoa. On what basis do you think Niasse and Tosun are better than Mitrovic?

Wonder who the plan B, C and D are if Gomes and Zouma don’t work. Very little chatter on that front.

Also, doubt that Mitrovic, Batshuayi or Wilson are the targets up top...

Haller CF
Gomes CM
Zouma CB
Meunier RB
Lossl GK (backup)

If we brought those 5 in to the senior side and got rid of the majority of the deadwood in the side I would be very happy.

Providing we kick off from where we left off at the end of the season the side for me is capable of challenging the top 6 with Utd and to an extent Chelsea looking weak.

The summer after is when we can address the CAM/LM eventual upgrades/competition for Gylfi/Bernard but for me this summer is all about keeping our best players, making Zouma/Gomes Permanent moves and bringing in improvements at CF and RB which for me are our weakest areas on the pitch at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.