• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is who we need.

AFF26ED4-BC35-4F54-A7B1-5C82F8C071E0.jpeg

Cue ACL tear.

In all seriousness I hope he's like the Argentinian version of Torreira or Kante.

....somebody posted a clip a few pages ago, seems less of a terrier than those two. Brands knows that S American market so it’ll be an interesting one if true.

Seen this mentioned a few times today, very much in the Brands way of doing it. Potential replacement for Gana ?

Very little information about him and not much of video available in the net. South American youth with no senior caps, how is it possible to get permit?

He's definitely not better than Pickford.

That isn't even Blue-tinted specs either.

He's a decent goalkeeper, but he's the best number two in the league because all the other number twos are gash. He's got far more howlers in him than Pickford has. Plus, he's crocked.
Nope

Keeper: Lossl
Right-back: Meunier
Center-back: Zouma
Central midfielder: Gomes
Winger: Neves
Striker: Mitrovic

We should go for one Sosa type signing each season.

At EUR 15m, it isn't a big outlay, we could recoup some of that easily enough if need be and/or loan him out if appropriate.

There can be a huge upside if he turned out to be the genuine article though, Brands is hailed as a maestro then and we have a potential cash cow on our hands at the worst in that scenario.

I know next to nothing about him, but as long as he was seen as good enough for a matchday squad from the off, rather than paying that much for a prospect, I would be in favour of that type of boldness.

Status
Not open for further replies.