Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of people scoffed at us signing Richarlison, Mitrovic could just be another player who gets better with better players around him

Have watched him much a chara?

Hes a good player.

I bigged him up a long time ago, in his Anderlecht days, hes a big strong lad, proper arsehole, but his end product makes me weep.

I SUPPOSE if you consider the fact that he had 48 shots on target, you could say he was unlucky? Or just bad finishing, he ran the game versus us, but he was up against a 90 year old Jags.

But even in that game he had some very decent chances which went begging.

Hes everything I look for in a Striker, big, strong, fiesty, doesnt take any crap, but his digits arent great, Strikers arent just there to score goals, but we already have a decent Striker who can lead the line but cant finish.

It makes no sense to spend serious money on somebody you could argue isnt better than DCL.

I bigged him up a long time ago, in his Anderlecht days, hes a big strong lad, proper arsehole, but his end product makes me weep.

I SUPPOSE if you consider the fact that he had 48 shots on target, you could say he was unlucky? Or just bad finishing, he ran the game versus us, but he was up against a 90 year old Jags.

But even in that game he had some very decent chances which went begging.

Hes everything I look for in a Striker, big, strong, fiesty, doesnt take any crap, but his digits arent great, Strikers arent just there to score goals, but we already have a decent Striker who can lead the line but cant finish.

It makes no sense to spend serious money on somebody you could argue isnt better than DCL.

Agree here like, surely we want a different profile but mainly one who knows where the onion bag is?

For the life of me I dont understand why people want Mitrovic, but not Batshuayi. One scores a goal every 300 minutes. The other in half that.

Batshuayi has the weird irrational dislike from Everton fans that almost surely means hes really good. Hes been an amazingly consistent scorer the past 5 seasons, the closest thing to a sure thing we can get. In his past 5 seasons in Ligue 1, the Premier league, and the Bundesliga, he has averaged a goal every: 100 minutes, 130 minutes, 45 minutes, 125 minutes, and 150 minutes. One 4 months spell with a horrific spanish team, where he only gets 518 minutes of play apparently undoes all of that?
Think it's because he last two Belgians turned out to be massive snakes. He's been good at Palace this year tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.