Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think there's a prayer that Chelsea will sell Zouma given their transfer ban.
There really is. They still have 4 other players Sarri likes more for the position. Do we really think Sarri has been watching us play and thinking about how big a mistake he made with Zouma? I doubt anything that happened this year mattered in his opinion of the player.

There really is. They still have 4 other players Sarri likes more for the position. Do we really think Sarri has been watching us play and thinking about how big a mistake he made with Zouma? I doubt anything that happened this year mattered in his opinion of the player.
Depends on whether Sarri keeps his job. A new manager may have a different opinion.

Given its taken until April to get the current squad to play the Silva game well, do we really think he is going to advocate for a bunch of new players? Ive seen some on here asking for an entirely new midfield. Bring back Koemageddon!!
Surely this window sees us try to get Gomes and Zouma permanently and maybe 1-2 others. Perhaps 1-2 additional youth players.

Zouma
Gomes
Striker
Winger
Back up right back (loan Kenny to play regularly if backed to be a long term player)

Get rid of:
Martina
Mirallas
Bolasie
Besic
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Tosun
Stekelenburg
Lookman
Vlasic (if he doesn’t want to stay)
Sandro (nearly forgot, may be the hardest to move on with his reported wages)

We need to clear some deadwood however we can, but I’m sure we’d be looking at about 5 in & 10 out

Zouma
Gomes
Striker
Winger
Back up right back (loan Kenny to play regularly if backed to be a long term player)

Get rid of:
Martina
Mirallas
Bolasie
Besic
McCarthy
Schneiderlin
Tosun
Stekelenburg
Lookman
Vlasic (if he doesn’t want to stay)

We need to clear some deadwood however we can, but I’m sure we’d be looking at about 5 in & 10 out

More like 5 or 6 in, 25 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.