Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....but the international window isn’t open until 9th June and some deals cannot be announced until July. My understanding is;

French window opens 11th June;
Italy, Germany 1st July
Spanish window opens 2nd July.

Phew.

That doesn't stop EFC from signing crap English players though

Let's get this thread rolling!

giphy.gif

I think it would be a waste of money...
He's definitely better than Walcott, would be on half the wages, and would be a much better fit in Silva's tactics. He's 23, he's not going to lose value I don't think. I also could see a Richarlison back on the left with Traore on the right against some teams.

Eh, he's a bit different - he's faster, not as strong, not quite as direct. A bit more comfortable in wider spaces. And he's left footed and comfortable out right, whereas Richy is still learning to play on that side.

But he's good. Again, its the Traore at Lyon - a couple of us wanted him when he was on loan at Ajax. He'd be a very good fit. Probably not be crazy expensive. Good squad option, allow us to move on Walcott.
I know there are differences but I see ultimately another wide player who is going to primarily look to score goals and who is probably going to be on the right. Different styles yes but the same role which makes it unnecessary for me since we need players who do other things more right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.