Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
The sort of joke that many on here will believe and by this time next year it will be fact. So, all similar comments in the past were 'a joke' were they? Drop a pebble in a pool and see how wide the circles go hey?

Steve, it was a joke and very clearly a joke.

Why are you defending him so hard that you can’t even differentiate between humour and someone claiming fact?

Steve, it was a joke and very clearly a joke.

Why are you defending him so hard that you can’t even differentiate between humour and someone claiming fact?

Now youre being silly. Do you read ANY posts properly, or just pick out bits? Most of your stuff is tosh anyway...just my opinion of course, no joking.

Now youre being silly. Do you read ANY posts properly, or just pick out bits? Most of your stuff is tosh anyway...just my opinion of course, no joking.

Not answered the question though have you Steven? Why are you defending him when it was clearly a joke?

That’s your opinion you’re entitled to it, I think you speak wham bars by the truck load but hey ho.

Is there any truth to the rumours rippling through Twitter regarding Blue Bill making his actors work without toilet breaks, and having to wear soiled costumes?
Terrible if true!

Rumour has it he put on a show at the Empire last year and the female actors had to get changed in the back of a van, as Bill was using the ladies dressing rooms tor a pre show party for Phillip Green and his entourage.

Who do you think was the most expensive defender in the World before the other lot signed Van Dijk. It was Laporte, guess who was the most expensive defender in the World before City signed Laporte. It was John stones. City have twice broken the record for the most expensive defender.

Pretty sure walker was the most expensive full back too

Is there any truth to the rumours rippling through Twitter regarding Blue Bill making his actors work without toilet breaks, and having to wear soiled costumes?
Terrible if true!

Seen a rumour that Bill took some of the lads in that have been working on the Qatari world cup stadiums to try and give them a better life after the horrendous working conditions they faced, they're now holed up in the Qatari embassy trying to get back home and have offered to do overtime on the stadium work.

Make of that what you will.

Seen a rumour that Bill took some of the lads in that have been working on the Qatari world cup stadiums to try and give them a better life after the horrendous working conditions they faced, they're now holed up in the Qatari embassy trying to get back home and have offered to do overtime on the stadium work.

Make of that what you will.
yes Bungle, I saw that tweet as well. Blue Bill forced the stadium workers to wear soiled ladies' costumes...the Human Rights Commission is supposedly investigating...and so is Brendan Rodgers