Next Sunday prematch beers around Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

any chance your lot could have some* light blue pyro ready to really really piss them off.

*some meaning loads of it, fill the pit with 'laser' blue.

Our fans love a pyro, so wouldn’t be surprised if there’s one from our end when we score... but probably not blue I’m afraid. The pissing them off bit will still apply though

Our fans love a pyro, so wouldn’t be surprised if there’s one from our end when we score... but probably not blue I’m afraid. The pissing them off bit will still apply though

Be careful on Sunday mate. If the results don't go the Scientologists way, you can expect a major RS meltdown.

Thankfully no fountains around Analfield, but steer clear of Stanley Park lake.

Here's hoping you get a result, but don't count on it.

Seeing as I nearly got knocked out at the Liverpool supporters bar in Valencia on Wednesday night I think I'll be giving it a swerve too haha.

Living outside of the city means nothing when it comes to avoiding Liverpool fans in pubs.
Im about two hours south of Valencia in a small town and we have a similar problem here.

So, they’ve got to beat us and hope City slip up at Brighton. Not going to happen. Happy days.

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments. I reckon we have a good idea of where to go now. Looking forward to a few beers and a good day out.

So, they’ve got to beat us and hope City slip up at Brighton. Not going to happen. Happy days.

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments. I reckon we have a good idea of where to go now. Looking forward to a few beers and a good day out.

Dont forget to pack your Norwegian phrase book.

;)

Quick note to say, we had a cracking day out yesterday. After the advice and recommendations on here, we were going to start at the Black Horse, but arrived at 10:45 way before it opens so parked at Yew Tree and went to the Wetherspoons.

Had people saying “beat the RS” as soon as we got out of the car! Back to Yew Tree paid for parking and stopped in there for a bit. Good welcome and banter.

Royal Oak wouldn’t let us in, but an old Everton fan behind us at the door sltold the doorman exactly what he thought “disgrace, you let RS in but not these Wolves fans”.

On to the Blue Brick. Great in there where we had a good chat and laugh with the locals and the landlord who was great. “Two free beers each after the game if you beat those lot” was his offer. Sadly we couldn’t take him up on that, but if we’re allowed in we’ll call in there next season for the Everton and Liverpool games.

Evertonians made us very welcome and made their views on your neighbours very obvious All the best for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.