Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gomez will sign, Zouma we’re not sure with Chelsea’s ban, I think we will keep gana silva wants the squad to grow and add to it, get rid of the drift wood.
Not bothered about Gomez either way, would love Zouma to sign permanent, like Gana butbwouldn’t be surprised if he has an agreement to be let go and £40M or more is a good deal because of his age.

F581115B-731E-4E95-81F1-4B168096AF27.jpeg

Hello I’d like to complain about the extremely soft call that led to Eriksen’s equaliser, of course TV did not bother showing any replays of the alleged foul.

First goal conceded this season was a free kick where the referee gave Wolves an extra 5 yards that made the difference, and the last goal was off Lamela leaning back into his man and falling right to the floor on contact.

Last edited:
Btw, like to point out for the 2nd goal, the wall was clearly placed half yard further fr the ball. By the look of the setup, you can sense the threat of goal and draw an easy path for the ball to thread towards the goal. The inconsistency of refreeing the distance of free kick has given an edge for Eriksen.

Status
Not open for further replies.